North of Tyne Multi Academy Trust
Quote from Helen Keller,
‘Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much’.
Many schools becoming academies are choosing multi academy trusts as there are significant financial and operational efficiencies to be gained’
Collaboration brings many key benefits:
• Improved progress and attainment for pupils with schools better supported to meet rising expectations.
• Shared thinking and planning, R&D – spreading expertise and joint tackling of new initiatives and challenge.
• Governors can work together to combine skills and support.
• Groups of schools will find it easier to fund specialist expertise providing richer curricular and extra curricular activities.
• Share professional development.
• Economies of scales and collective purchasing.
New York Primary School
North Shields Collaborative Teaching School
Lanark Close, North Shields, NE29 8DP
Telephone: 0191 200 6338